For Business Owners & HR Administrators
The Burden of Benefits Paperwork
Benefits administration too often becomes a resource-intensive task for HR. Open enrollments typically require the department to gather and maintain employee information on multiple forms, field questions, and send and resend enrollment forms to multiple carriers. It can quickly become tedious, costly, and lead to a buildup of inaccurate paperwork. How can your HR department find relief?
Employee Benefits Management Made Easier
With a commitment to simplifying the benefits administration process, BeneTrac helps alleviate the otherwise time-consuming and burdensome task of managing complex benefits programs. With the help of BeneTrac, HR administrators can:
- Electronically update employer data and calculate eligibility dates;
- Create customized reports based on real-time information;
- Ensure accuracy with monthly audits of enrollment changes;
- Use one system to manage all company benefits, not just those specific to a single insurance carrier;
- Maintain gatekeeper authority of all transactions; and
- Instantly verify eligibility for employees seeking urgent or emergency care.
We can help improve efficiencies and lower operating costs within your organization. View our product features list to learn more about BeneTrac.